Paul has lived and worked in the Fredericksburg, Virginia area for over 25 years. He has had children in the local schools and is active in the local Fredericksburg community. He is able to offer a unique perspective on the area.
He has worked in sales, marketing and project management for over 25 years, which has proven to be an excellent foundation for a professional Real Estate Sales Consultant. His focus is on residential sales with an emphasis on relocations and the 55+ community. He is keenly aware of the emotional changes that can occur when transitioning through a move and he is committed to making this transition as smooth and worry-free as possible.
Paul’s excellent negotiation skills and attention to detail will bring nothing but positive results, whether you are purchasing a home or sell real estate, a first time homebuyer or looking to downsize for retirement.
- MA Political Science, American Univ., Washington, D.C., 1981
- BA Political Science, University of Hartford, Hartford, CT, 1979
- Graduate, Long & Foster Star Builders Program, 2007
- Full-Time REALTOR since 2007
- Verizon Manager from 2005 – 2007 managing projects with the Department of Air Force and Army
- AT&T Manager from 1983 – 2004 with extensive experience in Sales, Marketing, Project Management and negotiating government contracts with the Air Force, Army and many civilian agencies.
Areas of Expertise
55+ Adult Population and working with buyers and sellers throughout the Fredericksburg Area including Fredericksburg City, Spotsylvania, Caroline, Orange, and King George counties.
Nominated “Rookie of the Year” 2007-2008
Long & Foster Executive’s Club 2008
Long & Foster Director’s Club 2009, 2010
Member National Association of REALTORS
Member Virginia Association of REALTORS
Member Fredericksburg Area Association of REALTORS
Member of Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc.
Member Senior Real Estate Specialist Council
Member Fredericksburg Professionals Helping Seniors Alliance